Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Daddy is a Pretzel or Pretzels for Daddy???





Talk about confusion! The other day, I suggested to the kids to go get the book "My Daddy is a Pretzel" (very cute, cute, cute yoga book & cards for kids). They were spending their boundless energy wreaking havoc on the house as it was an icky day outside. I thought I nice, relaxing yoga session would work wonders. Well, my 3 yr old heard something completely different...as in..."Let's make pretzels for Daddy". Not quite what I had in mind but since I had been wanting to make pretzels for some time, it turned into a fun afternoon of pretzel making (search allrecipes.com for "Mall Pretzels"). Sadly, Daddy will not get any as he's overseas for awhile but we sure enjoyed them!

We also made apple chips as I have been looking for some healthy snacks to make for the kids. But alas, they were not enjoyed by anyone! Maybe there is a better recipe out there, anyone?

No comments: